This was something another friend blogged about and I thought it was a neat idea so I am sharing mine too!
1. When is your “engagement” anniversary:
January 4, 2006
2. When is your “marriage” anniversary:
February 4, 2006
3. How long have you known your spouse:
over 5 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
AMC at Desert Ridge
6. What is your spouse’s full name:
7. Do you have any children:
8. How many – boys/girls:
1 girl- 6 months – Sofia
1 boy- 4 years – Vicente
9. Do you have any house pets:
Yes- 2 dogs (boxers)
10. Do you own a house or rent:
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
12. What is one of your favorite activities together:
Watching a movie
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
14. When did you first kiss?
oh geeze, I don’t remember. But I did keep my daytimer from that year and it says we kissed for the first time on Sunday, August 14th, 2005.
15. What church do you attend?
None at the moment
16. Is this the church you were married in:
No, we got married at the church we used to attend, SonRise. It also happens to be the church where we were both baptized. 🙂
17. What town is your current address at:
18. Do you work or stay at home:
I work very part time so I can stay home as much as possible.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
well, I gave him socks for Christmas with his initials written on them. (He was always losing his socks to his brother or his dad. Lol)
21.How long have you been together?
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about 1 month
23. Who asked who out?
We didn’t have an official asking out – we kind of just went to lunch together and started hanging out all the time and so I decided our first lunch date was the day we started dating. On September 4th he asked me to be his girlfriend though.
24. How old are each of you?
He is 26 and I am 25 almost 26
25. Where do each of you go to school?
We don’t go to school
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Well we went through a bad time about 2 years back but we got through it and came out stronger.
27. Did you go to the same school?
28. Are you from the same home town?
No. Not at all. Haha.
29. Who is smarter?
He knows more things but we both have a good amount of common sense and reasoning skills. I am very logical and analytical
30. Who is more sensitive?
Well, he is an understanding soul and that makes him sensitive. But being emotionally sensitive, that would be me.
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don’t really eat out. Sometimes we pick up food and bring it home. The only place I can think of that we frequent most often would be Sweet Tomatoes because my family likes it and so does his family so we meet there with one of our families every so often.
32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
33.Who has the craziest exes?
He doesn’t actually have “exes” but this girl that liked him at one point is now very rude to me and I consider her a crazy ex.
34. Who has the worse temper?
35. Who does the cooking?
We split it. I think he ends up cooking more, especially because I work some nights.
36. Who is more social?
I am for sure
37. Who is the neat-freak?
I am. I am not the cleaner person but I am very particular about everything having a “spot” and being organized and put exactly a certain way.
38. Who is more stubborn?
Me. We are both VERY stubborn but, as I said before, he can reflect and see things from my point of view and revisit the subject.
39. Who hogs the bed?
HIM!!! And he rolls on me and sleeps with his back on my back and it drives me nuts! LOL
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Usually me because I wake up with every little noise Sofia makes.
41. Where was your first date?
Macayos. That is where we first had lunch together.
42.Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
43. Do you get flowers often?
Yes. I usually get flowers once a week!
44. How do you spend the holidays?
We spend some time with my family and some time with his family.
45. Who is more jealous?
Me, but neither of us are very jealous people.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
It was instantly serious
47. Who eats more?
48. Who does the laundry
49. Who’s better with the computer?
He is way better with the computer when it comes to software and programs all the way down to the schematics of the computer and hardware. He can build a computer and build websites, etc.
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples.
Take your vows seriously. Marriage isn’t just living together. When you take your vows you are promising to be committed, not just when things are perfect, but for when things aren’t perfect as well. You owe it to each other (and to God and your children) to be honest. If something isn’t right, speak up and be willing to work it out.
Will you do this too, so I can learn a little about you? I think these things are so fun!